Ankh network

Johan Dams jdmm at genesi-tech.com
Thu May 31 20:31:30 CEST 2012

Hi.

I've noticed that when sending more than one pbuf in low_level_output()
that each pbuf gets sent individually over the network and is being
treated as individual packets. I 'fixed' this problem by copying the
different pbufs into one buffer and sending this buffer in one go
(basically as a test to verify the issue). I guess the problem has to do
with how l4ankh_send() calls l4shmc_rb_sender_commit_packet() after each
pbuf instead of waiting until all pbufs of the packet in question are
passed on with l4shmc_rb_sender_next_copy_in().

Best regards,
Johan