Startup help for L4Linux

Andrej S p4553d at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:57:41 CEST 2012

Hi Adam,

thanks for answer.
I explored sources given with snapshot little bit and now I'm able to
compile and run fiasco-ux.

But not all is perfect:
1. I copied fiasco-ux with irq0,  moe,  ned and sigma0 together, but
if I try to run hello-example it quits with
FATAL exception in MOE:
Exception: No such object found: rom/l4re: backtrace ...

2. I have no idea, which package and why should I give to fiasco-ux to
run l4linux.

regards
Andrej