How to add EXYNOS platform support

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Feb 18 19:33:44 CET 2013

On Sat Feb 16, 2013 at 13:17:10 +0800, Chao-Jui Chang wrote:
> After looking tegra2 bsp, I make some memory layout change.
> Can you help me to check about it [1]?

That looks ok except for the 10500000 addresses you need to have another
DevicesX_phys_base as those are 1MB chunks. Don't forget to update
bootstrap-*.cpp.

> Another question is about l4re.
> l4re also need platform init code
> at pkg/bootstrap/server/src/platform/tegra2.cc

Yes, at least a UART init is required so that bootstrap output can be
seen. Just follow what other BSPs are doing. There not much more to be
done.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de