Genode OS Framework version 13.02 released

Chao-Jui Chang ppc52776 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 10:13:35 CET 2013

Hi Sebastian,

I am working on porting Fiasco.OC to Exynos4 platform.
Your Exynos5 porting helps me a lot.
Now Fiasco.OC works on Exynos4 platform.

Most bsp code comes from yours with some memory mapping and IRQ number
changes.
L2 cache also enables for Exynos4 with the magic value copying from a
booted Linux kernel.

Would you mind I post the modified code here?

Cheers,
Chao-Jui