How to start new program in interactive way

Matthias Lange mlange at sec.t-labs.tu-berlin.de
Thu May 2 17:35:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 30.04.2013, at 13:12, Chao-Jui Chang wrote:

> Is there any other way to start a new l4 program or l4linux?
> Currently, I can only start program by writing lua script.
>
> Can I start new program like in a shell environment?
> For example:
> $ ls -> run ls program
> $ df -> run df program
>
> If no shell like environment, is there any example by using L4Re API?

It depends on what you would like to do. The easiest way would be to create a new task using the L4Re API. Then you can load an ELF binary from the rom filesystem and setup your new task accordingly. You can find a few hints in the moe source code.

Best,
Matthias.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Lange <mlange at sec.t-labs.tu-berlin.de>