How to boot Fiasco microkernel on raspberry pi

Rahul Singhal singhalrahul43 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 16:30:57 CEST 2013

I want to port Fiasco microkernel to RPi. I found that Fiasco now supports
RPi. I am a newbie in this kernel field. I have compiled the L4 microkernel
and the L4 runtime environment for RPi succesfully but I don't know how to
use the generated binaries to run RPi. I am running on ubuntu 12.04.
Could you please tell me the procedure and files to be put on the sd card of
RPi so that it boots into the L4 runtime environment.