Fiasco.OC with ARM TrustZone

Chao-Jui Chang ppc52776 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:23:30 CEST 2013

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply.

After I change the memory to 1023, it runs but stops at
###
Timer for CPU0 is at IRQ 28
Calibrating timer loop...
###

By the way, how to turn on the module loading information during booting?
The latest snapshot and svn only prints message starting from "Hello from
Startup::stage2"
### Start cur ###
Exynos4412 # run fiasco
Partition1: Start Address(0x1000), Size(0x32000)
reading bootstrap.raw

803080 bytes read
Boot with zImage

Starting kernel ...

Hello from Startup::stage2
Number of IRQs available at this GIC: 160
FPU0: Arch: VFPv3(3), Part: VFPv3(30), r: 4, v: 9, i: 41, t: hard, p:
dbl/sngl
Watchdog initialized
SERIAL ESC: allocated IRQ 305 for serial uart
Not using serial hack in slow timer handler.
Welcome to Fiasco.OC (arm)!
L4/Fiasco.OC arm microkernel (C) 1998-2013 TU Dresden
Rev: rUnversioned director compiled with gcc 4.5.2 for Samsung Exynos    []
Build: #22  17:15:49 CST 2013

Timer for CPU0 is at IRQ 28
Calibrating timer loop...

Thanks,