Hello scenario gets stuck

Markus Partheymueller s9638654 at inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed Jun 5 11:05:32 CEST 2013

It seems to me as if bootstrap lists RAM regions beyond addressable memory.
I have a region that is being limited:

Limiting 'RAM' region   [100000000, 43e5fffff] {33e600000} to   [100000000,
10ea7c3ff] {  ea7c400} due to 3024 MB limit

but in fact has to be dropped if I am not completely mistaken. When
dropping regions above ~0UL, everything works fine.