Fiasco.OC with ARM TrustZone

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Jun 6 00:04:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Wed Jun 05, 2013 at 17:23:30 +0800, Chao-Jui Chang wrote:
> After I change the memory to 1023, it runs but stops at
> ###
> Timer for CPU0 is at IRQ 28
> Calibrating timer loop...

Stopping there typically means that the timer isn't ticking.
Looking at your output below, I wondering if you really have selected
extgic mode, as the UART irq should be different in that case. On the
other side it should not make a difference.

> By the way, how to turn on the module loading information during booting?

Probably wrong UART selected in bootstrap. Check
l4/pkg/bootstrap/server/src/platform/exynos.cc and set uart_nr to 1.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de