Help needed

Marcus Hähnel mhaehnel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Sat Jul 6 18:22:29 CEST 2013

Hi Vijay,

you can find an introduction to running L4Re/Fiasco.OC and programs for
the system here

https://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/fiasco/build.html

and here

https://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4Re/doc/l4re_getting_started.html

For writing your own programs you can get some pointers in the existing
packages (in src/pkg) and in the examples (src/pkg/examples).

Create your package directory in the pkg/ directory (e.g.
pkg/my_cool_server) and then initialize it by calling ../../mk/tmpl/inst
from within your new directory to get a simple template package
structure to start from.

I hope this is enough to get you started.

Kind regards,

Marcus Haehnel