Problem with setting up namespaces

Johannes Schlatow schlatow at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Jul 18 21:00:19 CEST 2013

Thanks Björn.

The problem I have is not lua specific though. I was not only trying to
pass the client capability via namespaces (which works perfectly as you
just demonstrated) but also to register the server capability of an
ipc_gate to the server's namespace.

Basically, I don't want the server to create the ipc_gate by itself.
Instead I have another (trusted) application that has access to both
namespaces (i.e. the one of the server and the one of the client). This
application creates the ipc_gate and registers its capability with
appropriate rights to the corresponding namespaces.

The lua config I sent initially was just my approach to reproduce this
problem without posting too much of my code and to minimize the PEBKAC
factor ;)

Johannes

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:53:37 +0200