issue in getting vhw_devices....................

Raja Sekhar rajasekharreddy.br at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:09:59 CEST 2013

Hello to all,

               I've downloaded l4re-core-2013041501.tar.bz2 and extracted
and compiled fiasco kernel with following configuration

                             Architecture->  IA-32 processor family,
                             Platform     ->  PC Platform,
                             CPU          ->   Intel Pentium Pro

After that i compiled L4re env....and I just ran one example ux-vhw(which
is the code for display Virtual hardware device).  In that I'm getting
value *'0'* for the fileld *vhw_offset *from the kernel info structure *struct
l4_re_kernel_info_t.* Why It is giving zero and what does it mean....*

Thanks*,
Raja Sekhar