Files that Tune Kernel

Bryan Amato theprepboys at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 18:01:04 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what files are the ones that increase the performance of
the kernel, besides kernel.hz.  Reading in a post by L4, they say that the
kernel was not tuned like the Mach Linux port.  But I wanted to edit those
files to increase performance and to also learn more about what that
particular file does.  I tried doing this once, but my whole kernel got
corrupted from my lack of knowing what is able to be edited and things that
had to be there so it could be booted properly.

Thanks!