issue while running l4re_fiasco on qemu-system-arm

Raja Sekhar rajasekharreddy.br at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:21:57 CEST 2013

Hello to all,

             I have cross compiled l4re-fiasco to panda_board and after
running the image on Qemu. I'm getting blank screen and i'm not getting any
console messages. and this is the command I used is as..

*$ *qemu-system-arm -M beagle -kernel
/home/sets/l4re_work/Fiasco.OC-L4Re_arm/build_panda/L4Re/images/bootstrap.elf

             How to run l4re-fiasco on qemu-system-arm and what are the
options i should provide to the command "qemu-system-arm". could please
send me a immediate response.....
*

Thanks & Regards*
Raja Sekhar