L4/Fiasco.OC & gcc-4.7

Daniel Müller Daniel.Mueller at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Sun Oct 13 16:23:39 CEST 2013

Hi Marcus,

On 10/13/13 10:44, Marcus Hähnel wrote:
> Have you done a
>
> "make oldconfig"
>
> in the src/l4 directory? This has fixed similar problems for me in the
> past. The configuration is specific to the files that come with the
> compiler and needs to be notified of a compiler change.
No change. I've rebuilt everything but symptoms stay the same.

Is there a way to change the default gcc and g++ to use when bulding L4
(this way I could at least have my host system use the new gcc while
compiling L4 with the older version)? I've seen the config options for
Fiasco but this is not sufficient.

Thanks,
Daniel