NOVA, NUL, snapshotting

Sartakov A. Vasily sartakov at ksyslabs.org
Mon Oct 14 12:45:22 CEST 2013

Hi there.

I want to start NOVA/NUL without vga in qemu.
I've added -novga, have removed vga:0x03c0 (and kbc, keyb) in PC_PS2 alias
I use hostserial in sigma0.nul config string
and bzImage-js has "console=ttyS0" and "console=tty"
I do not have a Linux login message after booting if Linux, but I have all messages related to boot.
What I might forget? Should I add another one hostserial? maybe I should something configure in QEMU?

I have tried with "-serial telnet:<..> -monitor telnet:<..>" and  get no success.

--
Sartakov A. Vasily
sartakov at ksyslabs.org