[ASK] Make L4 + Fiasco ISO to boot in pandaboard

Alexander Tarasikov alexander.tarasikov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:34:39 CET 2013

On Nov 25, 2013 8:49 AM, "Erry Pradana Darajati" <pradana.erry at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello L4hackers,
> I have a project from my college to build and configure fiasco with l4re
to boot and run in Pandaboard. So far i have already build the kernel and
l4. But i am having trouble to making ISO for l4re. i follow the
instruction using grub2iso but it unsuccessful.
> The Error says : This mode can only be used with architectures x86 and
amd64.
> My question is, how can i make ISO for Pandaboard ARM.

you don't boot grub on ARM. for pandaboard, use the "make uimage" command
and copy the "images/bootstrap.uimage" to sd card and boot it from u-boot
(please search the internet on how to use the fatload and bootm commands in
u-boot and how to prepare a sd card with u-boot for pandaboard)