Request for information on l4 fiasco

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Tue Dec 10 21:51:00 CET 2013

Hi,

On 12/10/2013 04:05 PM, Viswa Sekar wrote:
> Hello Sir,
> thank you for your reply.
>
> that is really good to hear.
>
> is there any possibility that i can know the steps for it?
> any manuals, or process for it.

First, you'll need a proper cross toolchain. One configured for PPC750
should be fine. In the L4Re snapshot archive there is also a README
which provides some information on how to build everything. You can
adapt the hints given for ARM.

Following up the hints Sebastian gave: do you already have a target
hardware for your project?

Matthias.

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com, +49 - 351 - 41 88 86 14

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth