Genode OS Framework version 13.02 released

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at genode-labs.com
Sun Mar 3 20:14:17 CET 2013

Hi Chao-Jui Chang,

On 03/02/2013 10:13 AM, Chao-Jui Chang wrote:

> I am working on porting Fiasco.OC to Exynos4 platform.
> Your Exynos5 porting helps me a lot.
> Now Fiasco.OC works on Exynos4 platform.

Good job!

> Most bsp code comes from yours with some memory mapping and IRQ number
> changes.
> L2 cache also enables for Exynos4 with the magic value copying from a
> booted Linux kernel.
>
> Would you mind I post the modified code here?

Yes, I think this is the right place for your inquiry. But I am no
Fiasco.OC developer. From Genode's side Fiasco.OC is one of the kernels
that are supported and which has gotten a lot of attention lately
because of it's ARM support. To make long things short, it is not my
decision, but the one of the Fiasco.OC maintainers, on this very list,
if your code will be taken/accepted/put upstream or whatever.

Sebastian