NOVA, NUL, snapshotting

Sartakov A. Vasily sartakov at ksyslabs.org
Thu Jan 9 16:43:16 CET 2014

Hi again

According to my "ps aux" I see two getty with ttyS0 and ttyS1.
Moreover I see /dev/issue welcome messages in my serial console but I still can’t write anythings, looks like console gives output only.
I have tried with pty/udp/telnet on qemu side - all the same, only output.

And just curios:

Are there any news about publishing live migration stuff in seoul?

--
Sartakov A. Vasily
sartakov at ksyslabs.org