Passing Compilation Flag from CMake file

Irvanda Kurniadi irvanda.k at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:50:14 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm in the middle of porting OpenMPI. I got some trouble that I have to use
CMakelists.txt to pass the Compilation Flag through Makefile.

I got this error message while trying to compile:
error: 'OMPI_MPIHANDLES_DLL_PREFIX' undeclared (first use in this function)
error: 'OMPI_MSGQ_DLL_PREFIX' undeclared (first use in this function)

And I found the OMPI_MPIHANDLES_DLL_PREFIX in CMakelist.txt as shown below:
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(libmpi PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS
"${OMPI_C_DEF_PRE}OMPI_
MPIHANDLES_DLL_PREFIX=libompi_dbg_mpihandles
 ${OMPI_C_DEF_PRE}OMPI_MSGQ_DLL_PREFIX=libompi_dbg_msgq")

Does anybody know how to use this CMake file?

Regards,
Irvanda