Build kernel modules and run it on L4linux

Irvanda Kurniadi irvanda.k at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:52:05 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Björn Döbel
<doebel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de>wrote:

> In your case, the module seems to be available, there's just something
> wrong with it. When you compiled the module, did you configure the
> correct L4Linux build directory in the Makefile?

I didn't configure using l4linux build directory. Is it something like
L4DIR = ../.. ? I just followed the instruction to make kernel modules
shown in tldp.org. Can you point an example of Makefile to to build kernel
modules for L4Linux?

Regards,

Irvanda