Framebuffer in L4Re for Raspberry PI

Johan Dams johan.dams at wrdsystems.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 15:30:32 CET 2014

Hi,

Genode (http://genode.org) has framebuffer support on the Pi (see
release notes: http://genode.org/download/release-archive) If you just
want Fiasco+L4Re it should be relatively straight forward to write a
driver using the info in the Genode driver.

I've written one for the Freescale i.mx51 and i.mx53 some time ago and
the only difficulty there was the highly complex IPU on that chip (in
combination with a crappy HDMI chip). The RPi should be a lot easier.

Best regards,
Johan