Problem when booting L4 Fiasco/Re

Sören Jonsson sorjon02 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 15:40:27 CET 2014

Hello,

I have now successfully compiled the L4 Fiasco.OC and your runtime
environment. I made the hello.iso bootable image as well, and made an
attempt to run it under VMWare workstation. My problem is that it don't
work. It stops during boot, with the following information:

I had to provide two images, in order to capture all information. The
information above "Total RAM: 255MB" disapers very fast otherwise.

Is this enough information to explain what is happening, or can I
provide more  information using other methods?

With my best regards,

Sören Jonsson
Sweden