Google Summer of Code - DEADLINE IS TODAY!

Crypto Stick info at crypto-stick.com
Fri Mar 21 14:39:29 CET 2014

Hi!
Crypto Stick is an open source secure USB device for data encryption and
authentication. OpenCoin is an open source system for anonymous cash. We
(both projects) are aiming to collaborate on building a L4-based server
system which would act as an eCash issuer server. Now, we got accepted
at the upcoming Google Summer of Code 2014, which means that Google will
sponsor a student working on this project during the summer with $5500.
If this sounds interesting for you, please get in touch with us! Also,
please share the word with fellow students. THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS
TODAY 19:00 UTC! Sorry for this last minute announcement.

More details are available at:
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/cryptostick/wiki/Ideas

Best regards,
Jan