Compiling L4Linux for Pandaboard ARM Error

Erry Pradana Darajati pradana.erry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:34:17 CET 2014

Hello L4 Hackers,
i am doing a project that involve L4 and Pandaboard Rev.B1
So far, i am successful to boot Fiasco with L4Re in it. And now, i'm moving
on to boot the L4Linux to Pandaboard

I'm following the tuts from wiki tudos quickstart. But when i'm try to
*make* the L4Linux, it gave me an error like this :

  GEN     /media/chiqiVstorage/l4resnap/src/l4linux/TArev2/Makefile
  CHK     include/generated/uapi/linux/version.h
  CC      scripts/mod/empty.o
  HOSTCC  scripts/mod/mk_elfconfig
gcc: error: unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=aapcs-linux'
gcc: note: valid arguments to '-mabi=' are: ms sysv
  CC      scripts/mod/devicetable-offsets.s
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mno-thumb-interwork'
make[3]: *** [scripts/mod/empty.o] Error 1
gcc: error: unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=aapcs-linux'
gcc: note: valid arguments to '-mabi=' are: ms sysv
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mno-thumb-interwork'
make[3]: *** [scripts/mod/devicetable-offsets.s] Error 1
make[2]: *** [scripts/mod] Error 2
make[1]: *** [scripts] Error 2
make: *** [sub-make] Error 2

Is this error caused by my GCC ? i am using GCC from the default repository
of ubuntu 13.10

And also, when i'm try to *make mrproper *it gave me error :

ERROR:
    Cannot determine L4 source directory
    Please properly set the path to your L4 build directory
    in the configuration menu.

But i'm sure i set in the wrong path

Is there any solution about my problems above,
I am appreciating any help and answer

Thank you L4 Hackers

--
*Regards,*
*Erry Pradana Darajati | Student of Computer Engineering*