I share attached this guide with you.

Taeung treeze.taeung at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:55:05 CET 2014

Hello, l4 hackers :-) !!

I've promised a guide Document to you.
It is "L4 / Fiasco porting guide on Freescale i.MX6 Quad SABRE SD(ARMv7)".

I have had help from L4 Hackers.
So, I was able to do booting "L4 Linux + L4/Fiasco.OC" on this board.
I'm particularly grateful to /Tim Komarov /and /Ademd Ammar/ , /Adam
Lackorzynski/, /Matthias Lange/.

I don't know how much this document will help some beginner.
I've thought that the guide Document might help them.
But I share this document because I have had a big help from them.

It is small but I am delighted to be able to contribute this open source
community. :-)

If it's contents is wrong , let me know your feedback.

- Taeung -