Have you modified L4 Kernel command line ?

Taeung treeze.taeung at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:26:27 CET 2014

Hello, L4 hackers :-)

May I ask you a question about L4 linux ?

Have you modified  ' l4x_rd=rom/ramdisk-arm.rd root=1:0
ramdisk_size=4000 init=/bin/sh' in L4 kernel command ?

I want to change it , as if the part  of original linux's kernel command
line is "root=/dev/mmcblk1p1 rootwait rw"

Because I want to assign 'root' to '/dev/mmcblk1p1' or '/dev/mtdblock0'
instead of 'rom/ramdisk-arm.rd'.

To what I want is achieved, how to modify L4 linux kernel command line ?