I share attached this guide with you.

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Mar 27 23:57:23 CET 2014

On Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 19:55:05 +0900, Taeung wrote:

> I've promised a guide Document to you.
> It is "L4 / Fiasco porting guide on Freescale i.MX6 Quad SABRE SD(ARMv7)".
>
> I have had help from L4 Hackers.
> So, I was able to do booting "L4 Linux + L4/Fiasco.OC" on this board.
> I'm particularly grateful to /Tim Komarov /and /Ademd Ammar/ , /Adam
> Lackorzynski/, /Matthias Lange/.
>
> I don't know how much this document will help some beginner.
> I've thought that the guide Document might help them.
> But I share this document because I have had a big help from them.

Looks nice. Still a few comments.
- Instead of putting MODULE_SEARCH_PATH on the command line I suggest
  setting it in l4/conf/Makeconf.boot
- Adding .../l4/conf/examples to MODULE_SEARCH_PATH is also more
  convenient than copying required files to the build tree
- Same for L4Linux's build dir
- Built images, such as bootstrap.uimage, can be found the images/
  directory.
- Switching off flow control in minicom is ok, however minicom
  also knows a -D option to set the device file directly, more
  convenient.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de