step forward on compilation

Emanuel Berg emanuel.berg.8573 at student.uu.se
Tue Apr 1 00:26:17 CEST 2014

Björn Döbel <doebel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de> writes:

>> In effect, this is quite the opposite of the
>> #include "task_scheduler.hh", and then the -I flag
>> to the compiler.
>
> Was that a question?

Actually, I'm only referring to how it looks on the
surface. In the jungle beneath, the -I might just as
well be exactly what happens... (?)

Thanks for your information. Yes, that's what I said, I
sent a mail with questions that didn't appear (I never
saw it anywhere anyway), nor any answers for that
matter, and the second mail (which you answered) was a
followup on that (or should have been, had I found the
first mail).

So it is what I discovered since I wrote the first
mail. That is, in the second mail, there are some
questions answered, and some answers to be
questioned...

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573