L4Re + ARM

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed Apr 2 00:07:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Tue Apr 01, 2014 at 10:37:02 -0400, Alexis Fajardo Moya wrote:
>                 I execute all the steps, configuring and building foc an l4
> individually for realview-pbx-a9.

I tried a bit to reproduce this but could not manage it, it always
worked for me. In the same file, startup.cc, there's a function
move_modules() which is doing the two outputs we're seeing. Inbetween,
there's a 'for' loop. There's an 'if' inside (i < 3), could you add some
printfs in there and around, especially printing the used addresses, to
see why those modules are skipped? Overall the numbers are quite
identical to my numbers here, so the different behavior is interesting.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de