step forward on compilation

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Wed Apr 2 09:19:12 CEST 2014

On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 01:07:21AM +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Adam Lackorzynski <adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de> writes:
>
> > You're posting with a non-subscribed address, so
> > every post by you needs to be approved. You should
> > get a mail for every post being held.  And this one
> > expired in the queue.
>
> *Laughter* :) Can't handle the truth?
>
> No, but why don't you add my address, then?

Why don't you subscribe yourself like everyone else?

> And - if I'm not subscribed, how come *I* get all the
> mail?

Because netiquette recommends cc'ing the reply to the original sender.

Matthias.

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com, +49 - 351 - 41 88 86 14

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth