step forward on compilation

Emanuel Berg emanuel.berg.8573 at student.uu.se
Wed Apr 2 23:37:51 CEST 2014

Adam Lackorzynski <adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de> writes:

> That I'm lazy? Yeah, struggling, as usual.

I didn't call you lazy.

>> No, but why don't you add my address, then?
>
> Anything else I can do for you?

How about: stop being sarcastic?

>> Perhaps you have "embe8573" in the database, instead
>> of "Emanuel.Berg.8573", or the other way around?
>
> Indeed, see, you know it yourself. So why bother us?

I didn't know that. It is a possible explanation why I
am "subscribed", but you perceive me as not so. I don't
know why the university people setup that dual system
to begin with, but it is there, and it can cause this
kind of problems now and then.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573