How to secure Ethernet environment on L4 Linux ?

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Fri Apr 18 14:21:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 18.04.2014, at 13:24, Taeung <treeze.taeung at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, Adam and L4 Hackers.
> Thanks for answering.
>
> When I run 'ifconfig', nothing have happened.
> I guess that the cause is /etc folder in ramdisk is not enough to run 'init'.
>
> Would you mind if I ask you another question ?
>
> Must also I modify 'arm-rv.io' ?
> or must I modify 'l4lx_xs.cfg' ?
> or Do not I need do it ?
>
> If I have to modify them , how to modify  ?
> (I'm using Freescale imx6q SABRE SD board.)
>
> If you give a bit me hints, I'd appreciate.
Do you have configured the NIC driver into L4Linux? Do you see L4Linux trying to init the driver. I fear your questions are to generic to give a specific answer.

Matthias.

--
matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com - Tel. 0351-41 888 614

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth