Question about dataspace

Yuxin Ren ryx at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue May 13 14:56:54 CEST 2014

Thank you very much for your reply.
But I still have some questions.
Can I alloc and free memory without dataspace?

I know we can do memory mapping over IPC, using L4::Ipc::Snd_fpage
and L4::Ipc::Rcv_fpage.
So after a client gets a piece of memory mapping in, how does it ummap that
memory? Still use deattach or anyting else?

Does Fiasco manage memory in user level or kernel level? That is to say,
attach and deattach function are just system call or normal
IPC invoking some serve in the user level?

Thank you