Some confusing code of the kernel

Marcus Hähnel mhaehnel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu May 29 19:17:50 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-29 18:22, Yuxin Ren wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:44 PM, Marcus Hähnel
> <mhaehnel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
>
>> On 2014-05-28 03:59, Yuxin Ren wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you very much.
>>> But how can I know which file is compiled?

What do you mean with 'how can I know'?
Do you mean how you can set it?

The menuconfig option is [Kernel options] -> [No virtually mapped array
for cap tables], which is only visible if you enable experimental
features in the main menu.

Or do you mean how you can find out which one is compiled?

I already pointed you to src/Modules.generic which has an if clause
that decides which one to use based on the config option in lines 33 and
following. The Modules.generic file is included by the build system
during the build process.

Does that answer your Question?

- Marcus