how to transfer capabilities from server to client

Yuxin Ren ryx at gwmail.gwu.edu
Fri Jun 6 20:46:33 CEST 2014

I have some questions about the map_iro code.

1.  In this example, server maps the capability in the client to itself?
2. In the server code, there are two "caps rcv_cap" and "tmp".  Why do we
use tmp here?
     Can't we only use the rcv_cap to receive the capability?
3. Finally, in the server, where is the capability is mapped in? tmp or
rec_cap?

Thanks a lot.