how to transfer capabilities from server to client

Yuxin Ren ryx at gwmail.gwu.edu
Fri Jun 6 21:34:36 CEST 2014

Your reply is pretty clear!
But I want to make sure another two questions.

1. In the dispatch function of the server, it extracts a cap from the stream
          L4::Ipc::Snd_fpage cap;
          ios >> cap;
   Why do we use "cap" here? What is the difference between "cap" and the
receive item(rec_cap)?

2. In this example, when does the map process finish?
    I think it looks like it has already finished when the server receives
the request.
    If so, does it mean that the kernel preforms the map operation
automatically? But how does the kernel
   know the capability needs to be mapped into server?

Thanks so much!