Trouble building l4linux

Sören Jonsson sorjon02 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 10:44:32 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have successfully built L4Fiasco and L4Re, and tested it by running
the hello test program under quemu. After that I attempted to build
L4linux, using instructions from this site:
http://wiki.tudos.org/L4Linux/build .

Unfortunately, when I came to the stage of "make
O=/home/osj/l4linux_bld/" I get an error message "make[2]: ***
[/home/osj/l4/l4linux_bld/Makeconf.l4conf] Error 1

make[1]: *** No rule for creating the target
"/home/osj/l4/l4linux_bld/Makeconf.l4conf"

Is there another web page I should get my instructions from, or is there
anything I have missed in my attempt to build l4linux?

Best regards,

Sören Jonsson
Sweden