Graphical desktop, l4con, mag

Marcus Hähnel mhaehnel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Jun 10 15:22:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

please check the x86-fb.cfg in src/l4/conf/examples
This is a lua script that sets up a sample application in a mag window
on the framebuffer.
You can see all the binaries and files required in the cfg file (look
out for the :start lines).

You will of course also need ned to interprete the x86-fb.cfg file and
the usual l4re binary.

Best regards,

- Marcus