Doubts about File Systems on FIASCO on ARM (Cortex-A15)

Maria Soler m.soler at virtualopensystems.com
Thu Jun 19 16:55:39 CEST 2014

Thanks, Jorge Ventura. Yes, you are right. I am sorry, I meant L4re. I am
used to discuss about the whole system calling it FIASCO (just as most
people do with Linux and its different distributions). So I will rephrase
my question a bit more precisely:

I need to create persistent files that are written in disk from
applications running on L4re. I would also need to load (these or other)
files from disk at run time. I have already created an application that
reads and writes from files saved both in rom and in a tmpfs, but I don't
know how to make persistent files.