Fwd: l4shmnet and its structure

cem akpolat akpolatcem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:59:42 CEST 2014

Dear Adam,

First of all, thanks again for the response. The problem is now solved. I
tried to use a .lua file in which functions such as setConsole, setRamdisk,
etc. were defined, that was a lua file that I have found while googling.
This method led to a page fault error while creating a ttyLv0 console for
the second client. I removed the function and used "console=ttyLv0"
instead. I also defined the second shm device driver as shm1 for the server
side, but as shm0 for the second client. Now it works fine. I still wonder
why I got this page fault error, though.

However, there exists another problem that I want to ask you about. Do we
actually need a server while using l4shmnet?

My final question, does fiasco has more than one console screen, for
instance for each l4linux can we use a separate log screen?

Thanks for all,
Cem

Cem Akpolat