Question abut DRQ handler

Yuxin Ren ryx at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Jul 7 17:15:27 CEST 2014

Hi

I found this code is pretty hard to understand.
I have learned it for more than a week, but made little progress.
I measured the cross core IPC cost, and from the result, it looks like
there is only two IPIs, at least for simple data-only IPC.
But I cannot make sure this based on the code.
Could you give me more hints about this?

Thanks so much,

Best

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Adam Lackorzynski <adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de