LUA bindings / kill task

Stark, Josef j.stark at tum.de
Wed Jul 30 07:28:43 CEST 2014

Dear all,

is there maybe a list somewhere containing all the LUA bindings that are exported by L4(Re)? I found a few functions in the file src/l4/pkg/lua/lib/l4/ll4lib.c ("ipc_call", "ipc_reply_and_wait" etc.) and also in src/l4/pkg/ned/server/src/ned.lua (mainly "start" and "startv") but specifically I am looking for a command to kill a task. It seems that the file src/l4/pkg/ned/server/src/ned.lua prepares to offer such a function (in the array "_task_ops[]" the function "__task_kill" corresponds to the name "kill"), however I didn't succeed in calling this kill function. What could I be doing wrong? If it is not yet implemented, what needs to be changed? I tried it in interactive ned mode as well as in the mode which interprets a config file (using the latest snapshot).
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Josef Stark