Device Tree Blob support in l4linux

Martin Schröder martin.schroeder at openlimit.com
Tue Aug 5 17:56:54 CEST 2014

On my board I want to add support for GPIO. The relevant drivers rely on
the pinctrl configuration stored in a Device Tree Blob.

So I exposed the memory regions and IRQs to the l4linux task, enabled
CONFIG_ARM_APPEND_DTB=y, CONFIG_ARM_DTB_COMPAT=y, CONFIG_USE_OF=y,
compiled the dts (from a native linux build) and added it to moe but
without any success. Unfortunately I did not find any references nor any
examples how someone can provide a Device Tree Blob to l4linux.

Has anybody ever managed to get l4linux running with DTB support?

Best regards
   Martin Schröder.