how to get or initialize clock in L4Linux

Yunchuan Geng yunchuan.geng at nomovok.com
Fri Aug 8 10:49:27 CEST 2014

Hi, L4hackers,

I am implementing I2C drivers from native linux to L4Linux. I am using
Freescale iMX6Q SD board. Kernel version 3.14

in ./drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-imx.c, function i2c_imx_probe(),

devm_clk_get() is called. And fails at here. I understand that clock are
initialized from function "__init imx6q_clocks_init()".
I managed to compile and call the imx6q_clocks_init() function from
L4Linux, but encountered many problem.

The question is, Is it necessary to initialize clocks in L4Linux and how?

Thanks in advance?

-Yunchuan