Device Tree Blob support in l4linux

Yunchuan Geng yunchuan.geng at nomovok.com
Tue Aug 19 09:21:36 CEST 2014

Hello Adam and Martin,

I hope you do not mind I join this conversation. I am facing the exactly
same problem Martin has. except I am using imx6q.

So I got the same result that dtb seems be read in but does not take
effect as Martin reported.

And I got this from log

/Machine model: L4Linux (DT)/

and now digging into the code how dtb are read and used. Please help!

-Yunchuan