GPIO Interrupt on L4Linux

Yunchuan Geng yunchuan.geng at nomovok.com
Tue Aug 26 22:04:41 CEST 2014

Hi, L4 hackers

I am implementing a driver using GPIO input as interrupt.  When setup
handler for gpio, either from "irq_set_chained_handler()" or
"requst_irq()" in kernel driver, it finally calls
"l4lx_irq_io_startup()" function and return "/l4x-irq: Failed to set
type for IRQ x".//
/
What this error means?

Right before this error, it called l4_icu_set_mode() which goes to l4
side, I tried to print out debug information in l4 side, but not very
successful.

I tried read document about ICU and IRQ handling library about L4Re, but
did not find the answer, maybe I overlook it. So I ask help here.
Is there an guidance about this interrupt things or could some one
please give me some advice.

Best Regards,
-Yunchuan