Minimal requirements to run L4linux using only a serial console

Masti Ramya Jayaram rmasti at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 27 15:18:12 CEST 2014

Sorry, a couple of typos in the l4linux.cfg
--vim:set ft=lua:

L4.default_loader:start({ caps = {
      log = L4.Env.log:m("rws"),
    },
    l4re_dbg = L4.Dbg.Warn,
    log = { "l4linux", "yellow" },
  }, "rom/vmlinuz mem=64M console=ttyLv0 l4x_rd=rom/drops-rd.rd root=1:0 ramdisk_size=4000 l4ser.vkey_enable=1");

Thanks in advance,
ramya