Minimal requirements to run L4linux using only a serial console

Martin Schröder mschroeder at web.de
Fri Aug 29 23:23:36 CEST 2014

Hi Ramya,

Tx path of UART is working but the Rx part not due to missing
interrupts. In the Tx part interrupts are not really required - alt
least not for Hello World. I also don't care about the missing "H" right
now. So the first step would be polling the fiasco UART every 100ms or
so instead of waitung for interrupts.

Best regards,
    Martin

I don't care abount the missing "H", this could be anything.